The rapid evolution of marketing technology has brought forth a paradigm shift: strategic investment in automation and technology is no longer optional. And to best support their clients, digital marketing agencies must evolve too.
The new paradigm is a shift toward highly-trained consultants that can harness the power of the prolific MarTech available in every niche. That means competency in applying machine learning technology, utilizing more relevant data sets, and leveraging audience insights across channels.
Of course, this introduces both opportunities and risks that digital marketers must address. This webinar will walk you through how to be successful in this rapid and imminent evolution.
Watch the webinar to hear Jessie Dearien and Saumil Pandey dive into the new archetype that’s creating waves in the paid acquisition ecosystem.
What you’ll learn:
- A revisit of our fundamental goals.
- Managing the complexity of machine learning in marketing.
- What skill sets you need to hire for the present MarTech environment.
- Tradeoffs when considering growing in-house versus hiring an agency.
- The various tactical and strategic elements of data-first marketing programs.
- Practical examples of online advertisers merging ML and human expertise.
- How QuanticMind Digital designs the modern solution: with data scientists, analytics experts, integration specialists, and strategic paid channel managers.